“This excellent programme will assist me in advising my Executive teams,
as well as contributing personally to culture change.”
Sue Sharland, Non-Exec Director
Does your leadership vision include transforming your organisational culture?
In recent weeks, you will have seen major disruption in nearly all organisations and when life returns to ‘normal’ - would it be useful to have a ‘far better normal’.
Momentum’s systemic approach to culture change has been developed through more than 25 years of practical research and an understanding of how-to game-change an organisation’s performance, health and profitability. It is far more relevant than ever before in the current circumstances.
Benefits of the Systemic Culture Change programme
- Drive a ‘substantially different culture’ in your organisation within 12 months
- Develop a high performing, output orientated and highly engaged team
- Broaden your knowledge and leadership through networking with other business leaders across a range of industry sectors
Who should attend?
Progressive business leaders, including fellow founders, CEOs, executives, Directors and Heads of culture, HR, and L+D.
What’s on offer
- Eight days of focussed training
- 4 x 2-day modules over 12 months (1 module every 3 months)
- Maximum 12 attendees (from a range of organisations)
- Weekly guidance about actions to implement that change the culture in your team or organisation
Programme starting October 2020 – limited places available
- Foundation for Change: 7th - 8th October 2020
- Transcending Organisational Paradigms 13th - 14th January 2021
- Leading Vision and Direction 14th - 15th April 2021
- Engaging the Moral Code: 7th - 8th July 2021
“A pivotal aspect for game-changing the NHS”
Debbie Needham, COO