Join us for the Optimise Your Own Performance programme starting in March 2024.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Ask anyone ‘what’s needed to maintain a healthy lifestyle’ and most will manage to come up with some useful principles: eat well, exercise more, get some sleep, and so on. But ask anyone what’s needed to maintain a healthy mindset, the majority of people would say they’re not sure.
Momentum’s OYOP programme is a year-long programme designed to:
- Reset your work and life balance
- Build your confidence and self-esteem and be in charge of how you deal with life
- Re-focus your ambitions and develop the thinking skills you need to serve them
- Use all your experiences to build a more competent, resilient and dynamic approach to life
- Find productive ways to contribute and enrich the lives of others
OYOP is effectively a mental fitness programme which enables you to build your self-belief and keep life’s experiences in their proper perspective. Past participants of the programme report a clearer vision and purpose, more control over their minds and lives and being settled in themselves. See more results from the programme on our website.
The five one-day mental fitness workshops, taken over the course of a year, develop your self-esteem, decision-making and ability to keep yourself on an even keel in the face of life’s challenges.
The dates for the programme are as follows:
- Workshop 1 – Foundations for Progress – Tuesday 19 March 2024, 10:00 – 17:00
- Workshop 2 – Evolve your best self – Tuesday 14 May 2024, 10:00 – 17:00
- Workshop 3 – Making the best use of your mind – Tuesday 16 July 2024, 10:00 – 17:00
- Workshop 4 – Making the best use of the world – Tuesday 17 September 2024, 10:00 – 17:00
- Workshop 5 – Making your best contribution – Tuesday 12 November 2024, 10:00 – 17:00
Each week we’ll send you practices which make the new ideas part of your everyday mindset. Doing the practices enables you to achieve your potential – we’ll reformat your mindset to get the most out of your life. You’ll also have access to 1:1 coaching from the team to support you in achieving your ambitions.
- Privately funded places are £1000
- Corporately funded places are £2000 + VAT
For every corporate place booked on the programme, Momentum offers one pro-bono place for people who otherwise may not have the investment to join the programme. Please get in touch if you believe a bursary place may apply in your circumstances.
TO BOOK and to receive more information about the programme please email email@example.com
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
The programme is led by Ashley Bookman, whose current ambition is to make a productive level of mental health accessible to all.
You can find out more about each of the programmes and the individual workshops on our website.